Why Accessibility Testing is so Important
Iterators LLC is a Trusted Tester (TT) certified by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), ensuring websites and mobile apps are accessible to individuals with disabilities. The testing provides a code inspection-based test approach for determining software and website conformance to the Section 508 and WCAG standards.
Benefits of Trusted Testers
- Promotes a shared understanding of Sec 508 and WCAG standards
- Unifies the test process
- Unifies the set of test tools
- Unifies test results reporting
- Test results can be shared for common applications (e.g., Shared Services, COTS, etc.)
- Supports IT governance by integrating Section 508 into the development and acquisition lifecycle
- Promotes the successful adoption of the changes required to incorporate WCAG features within an agency
- Improves the ability for developers to reproduce test results which expedites remediation of nonconformance.
PDF Accessible Document Services
Iterators now offers Section 508 PDF remediation services. If interested in these services, please email us at email@example.com, with the subject of PDF Remediation. Please include your name, email address, and any additional information such as how many documents you want remediated, and the timeline. We will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss this service, timelines, and provide a quote.